- Boulder, CO, USA
- Dog training, aquariums, reading.
- Veterainry technologist
- Reggae, World...many kinds of alternative music.
- Not much. Mosy of it is not worth wasting time on.
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To learn about fish-keeping.
- Aquarium 1:
- It's a 36 gallon with 2 guppies, 6 cardiinal tetras and 2 Bristlenose Plecos.
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I have kept fish as pets since I was a child, then didn't for awhile, then recently started again.
- Favorite fish:
- Bristlenose pleco
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies, platies.
- Why I like fish::
- They're interesting.
- Best advice:
- Do a LOT of research on fish-keeping. Learn for yourself how to create a great environment for your fish. Don't just believe people on pets stores. While many are knowledgeable, some just want to sell fish and supplies. Educate yourself.
- Other pets:
- 2 dogs: a Pekingese and a Miniature Eskimo Spitz.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 07-13-2011 12:31 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points