- Baltimore, MD
- art, floral design, fish, animals
- About Me:
- florist, artist, engaged, loves cats, dogs, fish, frogs, turtles, snakes, ....
- a little bit of everything. except country...
- animated films, sci fi, action, fantasy, etc.
- a only read occasionally and my tastes are widely varied.
- my mom!
- adult swim, terrible sci fi movies, animal planet.
- Live in partner
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- to learn about FISH. Then talk incessantly about them.
- Aquarium 1:
- 20g long: flame tetras, neon tetras, bronze corys, 1 red tail calico platy.
- Aquarium 2:
- 5.5g, crowntail betta, cherry shrimp
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- Favorite fish:
- I like too many to choose a favorite.
- Why I like fish::
- I like creating a mini ecosystem and watching the fish coexist peacefully.
- Best advice:
- patience is a virtue/ research FIRST.
- Other pets:
- 2 cats, Hank and Dean, littermates, adopted as kittens. One is orange and white tabby, one is a red
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 03-17-2013 06:00 AM
- Join Date
Name: Bronze Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 250 posts in our forums.
Name: POTM Runner up
2nd place winner in our photo contest
- Total Points