- Pet Groomer
- About Me:
- vtg 1964. Long time pet-groomer, great job bc I always wanted to study and work w animals, always interested in animal's social dynamics.. I think they're all smarter than most ppl think, even fish. I love how in a peaceful setup the fish act like ppl in an office- all kinds of little dramas going on w different groups and individuals. Plus they're not focused on your attention like cats and dogs are (love them too tho).
- westerns, Mae West and other dames, fun animated ones
- Who I'd like to meet:
- the Word
- all kinds
- Jesus, Bugs Bunny, Dad, Chris
- ghost tv shows, news, movies, American Idol
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- to see and hear about other ppl's tanks
- South Florida, then Seattle
- Aquarium 1:
- Lisa's Lagoon (Lizard Lounge) 75gal 4 Algae-eating Gobies, 3 Geophagus Jurupari, 1 Sparkling Gourami, 3 Kuhliis, live plants, sand.
- Aquarium 2:
- Threadie's Beach 20gal long- 2 Honey Gouramis, 4 Threadfin rainbows, 1 Bristlenose pleco, Assassin snail, plastic and live plants, gravel, sand.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I found a dalmation molly and a darter/goby fish in the shallows where I was fishing as a kid.. took them home and Dad got me a lil 10gal tank.
- Fish I have bred:
- mollies, Blue Acaras, Dwarf Flag Acaras
- Why I like fish::
- quiet, beautiful little worlds you can make, more natural behavior than other pets.
- Best advice:
- What are the smallest fish desired in your community? put them in 1st, long enuf to feel confidant when you add new fish.
- Other pets:
- parakeets, cat, I have to wait on getting a dog.
- (someone else's) 'let's get ready to rumble' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw77Yx1U4Lc
I love the communities!
The Lizard Lounge 75gal (cld be taller, for flyin fish) Algae-eating Gobies, Marbled Hatchets, Geophagus Jurupari cichlids, Sparkling Gourami, Green Neons, Red Arc and Eques Pencilfish, Glowlight Rasboras, Threadfins, Kuhlies, live plants, sand.
Threadie's Beach 20gal long- Honey Gouramis, Threadfin rainbows, Bristlenose pleco, Assassin snail, plastic and live plants, gravel, sand.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-08-2013 08:31 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points