- Kirkland, WA
- Garden, hike, aquaria, fresh water
- Classical (the three Vs, the three Bs and the three Ms). Verdi, vivaldi, (D)vorak, Brahms, Beethoven
- 40s and 50s
- Who I'd like to meet:
- my inner self
- Many heroes, though a preference for those with salami, proscuitto, basil, and hobelkaese
- Don't remember. It's been a few years.
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Need advice, ideas, enthusiastic contacts, and encouragement
- Aquarium 1:
- Migrating to a 90 gallon, freshwater community with large overfed fish and live plants with brown and black algae
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Bought a double 55 gallon setup 12 years ago.
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- I just had lobster on pasta; tuna on bread is pretty good, if you have mayo and dill pickle
- Why I like fish::
- The tanks were far more entertaining than TV
- Best advice:
- Plan your home design around the aquarium rather than the TV
- Other pets:
- 2 cats.
- gotta make one...but I'm looking for support (advice) in disassembling the 55 gal and replacing with
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-13-2011 08:45 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points