- America, land of the Brave!
- Fish, Spore, Computers, Writing, Reading, fish... did I mention fish?
- Fishkeeping, Dogwatching, School...
- About Me:
- Names Travis. I get depressed relativly easily (though my posting won't show it) so please, no flaming...
- Anything with a good beet and isn't rap, racist, sexist, or opera.
- Pirates of the Caribbean. Anything that isn't gory or horror.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Steve (Spore Joke)
- Night Angel Trilogy, Syfy, Fantasy, Realistic Fiction
- Gahndi, Martin Luther King Jr., my parents (they have to live with me...)
- Colbert Report, Daily Show, Comedy, Animal Planet, Discovery, Mythbusters
- Um... adopted, don't know
- In School
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- For information
- Aquarium 1:
- 20gal Long Tropical Community Tank:
-1 Blue Ram
-1 Pearl Gourami
-3 Female Mollies
-5 Black Skirt Tetras
-4 Bronze Corys
-Marineland Penguin 350 Filter
- Aquarium 2:
- 20gal tall SW FOWLR
-1 Clown Fish
-1 Cardinal Fish
-21lbs Live Rock
-Snails, Stars, Nems
- Aquarium 3:
- 30gal Tall Black Convict Tank
-2 Adult Black Convicts
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- 25gal Purple Tub with makeshift filter
-1 Black Moor Goldfish (will be rehomed)
10gal Quarantine Tank for new additions to pre-stocked tanks
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Ah, the "Ooh, pretty goldfish" story... he lived to be a solid 3-4in long, so for a first fish ever that was pretty good, lol
- Favorite fish:
- Blue Ram, Rampster, definitely.
- Fish I have bred:
- Mollies (impossible to stop the little demons)
- Why I like fish::
- It's just so much fun to watch them swim. I especially like when my BR "Rampster" tries to eat my fingers whenever they enter the tank. Fish are just full of life and personality, and they won't run away or ruin your favorite bed sheets (thanks a lot Skipper!)
- Best advice:
- Patience is key. Never rush things unless you have no choice.
- Other pets:
- 4 cats, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit
Visit Aquaria Central, I'm Fishfriend1 there as well.
You know your a fishkeeper when your mom asks "What's the tub for?", you respond "An indoor pond." and she just nods and says "Don't let it leak".
-Peace will come with death, death will come with time-
-Lovin his fishes!-
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 06-12-2011 01:57 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points