- Outdoors, climbing, reading, hiking, camping, stuff
- About Me:
- I am married, and have two beautiful daughters. I am working on getting into a nursing program. I enjoy just about all things outdoors and spending time with my family.
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I have found this website to be fairly informative. We have recently purchased an aquarium and as we
- Aquarium 1:
- We have a 20 gallon tank, freshwater. Currently we have 6 glo-lite tetras and 2 tequila sunrise guppies.
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- We took our two year old to the living planet aquarium in Salt Lake City, and were surprised at how excited she got over the fish. As her birthday approached we talked about getting her an aquarium. Then about two weeks before her birthday we came across an add in the local classifieds for an aquarium (fully established for a year) that a couple needed to get rid of (they were about to have twins, already had one kid, and live in a 1 bedroom apartment). They were asking less then half what it wo
- Favorite fish:
- I couldn't say just yet. There are just too many out there. We have been "window" shopping a lot.
- Why I like fish::
- It is very peaceful to just sit at watch them. I didn't really think I would enjoy having an aquarium "we bought it for our 2 year old daughter). I find myself just mesmerized as I sit and watch them swim and interact.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 08-29-2011 02:16 AM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points