- Suffolk, UK
- Tropical Fish Keeping, Piano, Music Technology, Science
- Full Time Student
- Cinematic, Orchestral
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Anyone who shares my interests
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To meet people who share my interests and to help others.
- Aquarium 1:
- A 125 Litre tropical planted tank. Fluval U3 filter, 2 x T8 24W
- Aquarium 2:
- Tropical 5 Litre hospital and fry tank. Filter, heater and plastic plants!
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Bought one for the hell of it, havent regretted it once so far.
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppy, Molly, Borneo Sucker, Gourami
- Why I like fish::
- They are beautiful and fascinating to watch
- Best advice:
- Start with a big tank, and take it slowly. Enjoy every minute of it. If you don't see the appeal, try and find a really interesting fish you could have.
- Other pets:
- An obese cat who goes to a monthly weight loss clinic.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-29-2011 10:20 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points