- Date of Birth
- September 10, 1989 (25)
- Michigan, USA
- Photography, photomanipulation, drawing, writing, animals
- Computer Help Desk Assistant
- About Me:
- I am a 21 year old college student now in my 5th year at Northern Michigan University. I am a Zoology major with a minor in psychology hoping to do something in animal care and/or behavior at a zoo someday.
- Pretty much anything but rap and hip hop and most country. I'm not really picky but my favorite musi
- Sci-Fi flicks, dramas, but most of all and more than anything, all the awesome cartoon movies they m
- Anything that sounds good, mostly fiction. Sherlock Holmes is my favorite ever. I own and ave read t
- Animal Planet, TruTV, Court shows, pretty much anything. TV is mostly background noise for me.
- Got GF / BF
- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- For assistance in caring for fish species and, in particular, identifying and sexing species.
- Taylor, MI, USA
- Aquarium 1:
- I currently have a 40 gallon tank with white and black rocks in the bottom and a couple live plants (I'm working on getting a few more). Inside, thus far, I have a 7" Fire Eel, a neon Gourami, two Mono, two baby electric blue jack dempseys and three little Blue Rams (one pair and a lone female). Als
- Aquarium 2:
- My second aquarium is just a tiny 5 gallon I use while at school. It has a filter and such but none of it is hooked up because all I have in the tank right now are a male and female fiddler crab. The tank is half full and the crabs have access to a nice patch of land.
- Aquarium 3:
- I have two more aquariums in my house, and a fish pond. One aquarium is a 29 gallon with two turtles (Slider, I think, and a false map) though this may change soon. The other is 29 gallons as well and is used for rearing baby koi and shubunkin until they are large enough to join the larger ones in t
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I listed them way up there. My pond, however, is about 1500 gallons and has a bunch of koi and shubunkins that breed yearly as well as four newly added little bluegills.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I've always had fish. My mom kept them when I was small and I followed suite as soon as I was able. Recently I got a 40 gallon from a lady at work who gave it to me for free. I lent it to my boyfriend for his bearded dragon and when it was no longer needed, I decided to take it and use it for fish.
- Favorite fish:
- Probably koi - the are so pretty and have fun personalities.
- Fish I have bred:
- Koi and Shubunkin. We had angelfish that bred when I was little but the parents kept eating the eggs. I am hoping my GBR's will reproduce eventually.
- Other pets:
- Two dogs (german shepherd, border collie/pit bull/malamute mutt), two cats, two turtles and a bird.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 08-26-2011 10:47 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points