- Enjoying the outdoors with family, friends and pets
- About Me:
- I'm a college student, focusing on Political Science. I love pets: have two dogs (Shih Tzu, and mix), parakeet, and two Red Clawed Crabs (Sebastian and Claw).
I like to have fun and enjoy life.
- Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Reggaeton, Hip Hop, Alternative, R&B and others
- Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Other Red Clawed Crab Parents :)
- All types. Romance novels, and books with a great life message.
- My dad and grandmother (RIP)
- Baseball, Ghost Adventurer, Ghost Whisperer
Whatever else is interesting.
- Got GF / BF
- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I like having a source where I can connect with other aquarium owners, and be able to get answers or
- Arraijan, Panama
- Aquarium 1:
- 10 gallon tank, with Aragonite Live sand; two separate cave systems, Anubia plant, Banana plant (3), Red Mangrove (2), Marimo Ball (4), Grassy plant. Floating turtle dock.
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- As a little girl, I enjoyed seeing fish swimming. Owned Goldfish, Bettas, Koi and now Crabs.
- Favorite fish:
- Angel Fish
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- They're so soothing to look at.
- Best advice:
- Make sure you commit to owning and aquarium, whether it be freshwater or saltwater. Do the research before deciding to buy a fish or other aquatic life.
- Other pets:
- Dogs, bird
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-14-2012 05:56 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points