- Ohio, USA
- Horses, music, and now fish
- Graduated College
- Aquarium 1:
- 20g - Blue Dwarf Gaurami, Female Swordtail, Male Silver Molly, Baby Pleco, Peppered Cory, Black Mystery Snail.
- Aquarium 2:
- 10g (Quarantine/Introductory Tank) - 5 Neons, Female Sunburst Platty, Female Silver Molly, 2 Oto Cats, Albino Cory, 9 baby Mollies.
- Aquarium 3:
- 2.5g - Blue Male Betta, Blue Mystery Snail.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I grew up with fish - my dad being a fish enthusiast for a good portion of my life. I have had several tanks of fish with fathers help. And now I'm starting up my own tank by myself.
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- My father was big into livebarers so we had swordtails, platties, and guppies. He tried Mollies but cursed them for being hard keepers...
- Why I like fish::
- They're fascinating to me. And most are gorgeous.
- Best advice:
- Do your research before starting up a tank. It will save you a lot of fishies' lives.
- Other pets:
- Horse and Painted Turtle.
~2.5 g - 1 blue Betta
~20 g - 1 Opaline Gaurami, 1 Female Sunburst Platty, 1 female Swordtail, 1 Male Swrodtail, 1 Peppered Cory, 1 Juli Cory, 6 Harliquin Rasbora, One Baby Pleco.
~10 g - 2 female Silver Mollys, 1 Male Dalmation Lyre-tail Molly, 2 adolescent Silver Mollies, A butt-load of babies....
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 05-17-2012 03:06 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points