- Norfolk, England, UK
- aquariums, photography, dance, cookery, books
- About Me:
- Currently living in the depths of Norfolk with stupidly hard water :(
- Funky House, HipHop, Reggae, DnB, skank,funk..anything with a decent beat!! HATE jazz and church mus
- Who I'd like to meet:
- ..myself 20 years ago lol..the things I would change!!
- so many but favourite at the moment is Running With Scissors. I love my aquarium and fish books too
- my father RIP daddyxx my baby girl - love you AmberSkye
- documentaries, comedy stand up ie Chris Rock...
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- sound advice given by well meaning people. Unlike SOME forums I could mention lol
- Kings Lynn atm
- Aquarium 1:
- 10g freshwater. First ever tank :) 2 Zebra Danios, 3 Leopard longtails, internal sponge filter, micro lighting, decorative gravel
- Aquarium 2:
- Currently cycling 30gallon corner Pentagonal tall tank: 2 x T5 17watt 24" fluorescent lights, Fluval 305 filter, Koralia Nano P/H on order, Eheim air pump, Interpet 200watt heater, few fast growing plants. Substrate: 5cm Tetraplant Complete substrate fertilizer mixed in with 70% quartz microfine gr
- Aquarium 3:
- ...bathroom floor after baby tipped jug of bathwater over the side and placed her duckies on top ....lol..
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Saw a seriously dirty, overcrowded 50gallon aquarium at local hospital which upset me hugely. Poor catfish was over 3ft long and couldnt even turn round. It was pityful to see. Wanted to rescue it so started reading up on aquariums. Soon realised that a 3ft catfish needs WAY more room than I could provide, but I did find a great home for him locally. Then got my own starter tank....Its all so addictive!! *grins*
- Best advice:
- patience, patience and more patience! Research, read everything! Dont liosten to LFS advice and please dont cycle with fish - its animal cruelty IMO
- Other pets:
- Inka - my mastiff x american bulldog
..better to let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 04-26-2011 10:00 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points