About Orange Crush
- Seattle, WA
- Aquarium 1:
- 20 gal w/live plants- 4 peppered cories, 2 checkerboard cichlids, 1 platy, 2 glo lights, 2 white clouds, 3 oto cat, 3 singapore flower shrimp, many cherry shrimp.
- Aquarium 2:
- 20 gal w/live plants. 3 headstanders, 3 kuhli loaches, pair of apistogramma agassizii and their babies.
- Aquarium 3:
- 75 gal w/live plants - 9 diamond tetras, 1 pearl gourami, 1 bristlenose pleco.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- 10 gal w/live plants - 1 pea puffer.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Mom and Dad thought that goldfish would be a good 1st pet for me.
- Favorite fish:
- Pea puffers and Apistogramma agassizii
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies, apistogrammas, cherry shrimp
- Why I like fish::
- Relaxing to watch and caring for them is intellectually stimulating. I love researching freshwater aquarium info. (read: FISH GEEK)
- Best advice:
- Research BEFORE you buy! PLEASE!!!!!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 06-30-2016 02:06 PM
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Join Date
- Total Points