- aquariums (duh), reading, scrapbooking, plants/flowers
- Just mom
- About Me:
- Nobody interesting.
- A little bit of this, and a little bit of that.
- Comedy, Drama, Horror
- Who I'd like to meet:
- People with a good sense of humor, common sense, and good standards/morals
- Stephen King, Stuart Woods, Anne Rule
- I don't have one.
- Don't watch t.v. Just have netflix.
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To keep learning.
- Don't have one.
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon with four long fin rosy barbs, four platies, two comet goldfish, and two yo yo loaches.
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 gallon planted tank in progress with guppies and platies that keep reproducing, one pleco, one otto, one cory cat, one flying fox, one snail with java fern and anacharis.
- Aquarium 3:
- 25 gallon set up next to the 10 to transfer the guppies and platies. So far just two male guppies and a little snail of some sort.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- Awaiting setup is a 72 bowfront, 40 gallon long, and a 10 gallon and the 20 hex is also waiting to be set up again.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- When I was a kid my friend got an aquarium and I just had to have one too. Didn't get seriously addicted to them until I was 20.
- Favorite fish:
- I have several which include the gourami, platy, some tetras.
- Fish I have bred:
- Only guppies and platies by default.
- Why I like fish::
- Their beautiful color and intriguing behavior.
- Best advice:
- Water changes...don't be lax with water changes.
- Other pets:
- 2 cockatiels, 2 java sparrows, 1 parakeet.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 04-30-2014 05:15 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
View Aquawoman's Blog
on 07-16-2013 at 05:11 AM
I am making plans to upgrade my fish's living spaces by moving them into other tanks. The plan is to move the goldfish from the 55 gallon into the 72 gallon. Then move the cichlids from the 20 gallon into the 55 gallon. Finally, make the 20 gallon planted with tetras. It's going to take some time being that I got to work around the kids and I need to clean the 72 and make sure it has no leaks. Its been around 8 years since I had it setup. Cross my fingers that things turn out the way
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
That's a beautiful stand, and like that you hung the filter on the side instead of the back. It doesn't intrude so much on the scenery.
- Total Points