09-10-2014, 02:20 AM
hello and welcome to the wonderful AC . Lot of good people with real good advise and tons of extra knowledge .
17 replies | 172 view(s)
09-10-2014, 01:51 AM
Well hello and welcome back . Sorry to hear about the negatives but I'm sure you'll work it out and settle into some positive vibes . cant wait to...
20 replies | 243 view(s)
08-19-2014, 02:31 PM
thanks for all the replies . im thinking it is a dracaena marginata , but i will look up the fragrans and the deremsis. oh and the plant itself was...
5 replies | 122 view(s)
08-17-2014, 08:51 PM
can anyone I'D the tall skinny one . I need to research its care. Thank you .
5 replies | 122 view(s)
- aquariums (duh), reading, scrapbooking, plants/flowers
- Just mom
- About Me:
- Nobody interesting.
- A little bit of this, and a little bit of that.
- Comedy, Drama, Horror
- Who I'd like to meet:
- People with a good sense of humor, common sense, and good standards/morals
- Stephen King, Stuart Woods, Anne Rule
- I don't have one.
- Don't watch t.v. Just have netflix.
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To keep learning.
- Don't have one.
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon with four bala sharks, two long-finned rosy barbs, two yoyo loaches, three platies, pearl gouami, sailfin pleco, bristlenose pleco, siamese algae eater, one cherry barb, one columbian tetra. Sand substrate, aqueon power filter, florescent lights, artificial plants.
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 gallon planted tank with sand substrate, aqueon power filter, l.e.d. lighting. Two platies, two apple snails, betta, two green cory cats, two albino cory cats, amano shrimp. Java fern, wisteria, and some other type can't think of name.
- Aquarium 3:
- 25 gallon planted with aqueon power filter, T5 light. Oriental sword, wisteria, a type of crypt, and some other plant, moss ball. Six guppies, four black neon tetras, four otos.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- 72 gallon bowfront goldfish community. Sand substrate, T5 lighting, aqueon and whisper power filters. Seven common goldfish, one fantail, one pleco.
20 gallon hexagon with sand substrate and florescent light. Whisper power filter and hydrosponge filter. Eight black skirt tetras, two neon tetras, three ghost shrimp, one chinese algae eater.
38 gallon acrylic with whisper power filter and marineland l.e.d. lighting. Blue gravel, nothing fancy. Three angelfish, five harlequin rasboras, two bumble bee catfish.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- When I was a kid my friend got an aquarium and I just had to have one too. Didn't get seriously addicted to them until I was 20.
- Favorite fish:
- I have several which include the gourami, platy, some tetras.
- Fish I have bred:
- Only guppies and platies by default.
- Why I like fish::
- Their beautiful color and intriguing behavior.
- Best advice:
- Water changes...don't be lax with water changes.
- Other pets:
- 2 bourke's parakeets, 2 american parakeets.
38 Gallon angelfish, rasboras, bumblebee catfish
20 Gallon hexagon black skirt tetras, neon tetras, ghost shrimp, chinese algae eater
10 Gallon planted betta, platies, cory cats, snails, amano shrimp
25 Gallon planted guppies, black neon tetras, otos
55 Gallon bala sharks, rosy barbs, platies, yoyo loaches, pearl gourami, plecos
72 Gallon bowfront goldfish, pleco
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-02-2014 02:46 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
View Aquawoman's Blog
on 07-16-2013 at 05:11 AM
I am making plans to upgrade my fish's living spaces by moving them into other tanks. The plan is to move the goldfish from the 55 gallon into the 72 gallon. Then move the cichlids from the 20 gallon into the 55 gallon. Finally, make the 20 gallon planted with tetras. It's going to take some time being that I got to work around the kids and I need to clean the 72 and make sure it has no leaks. Its been around 8 years since I had it setup. Cross my fingers that things turn out the way
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
It's a work in progress.
- Total Points