02-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Yep, my supermarket herbs are now very happy in it and doing much better than when I got them.
The huge surface are of the grow bed makes a...
8 replies | 473 view(s)
- pets, computer games, reading noviles,
- unemployed environmental biologist
- About Me:
- I am me
- folk rock, indie
- sci-fi, fantasy
- Who I'd like to meet:
- David Tennant
- sci-fi, fantasy, doctor who
- Doctor Who, Simpsons, anything with animals
- White british
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- info, meet fellow animal lovers.
- Aquarium 1:
- 20 gallon well planted, natural tank with 6 silvertip tetra and 5 glowlight tetra.
- Aquarium 2:
- 2000 litter pond lightly planted with 3 goldfish and a carp.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- grew up with them as dad had them. decided to get some for pond when we moved out to a house with a pond
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- relaxing to watch
- Other pets:
- 13 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit, 1 occilated skink, 2 corn snakes, a dog, 3 gold fish, 1 carp, 5 chickens
Small outside pond with a few common goldfish.
60l Indoor aquaponics setup with 3 small fantail goldfish, 5 danios and 1 silver tip tetra.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 02-09-2015 09:50 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points