- Brooklyn, NY
- Stained Glass, Cooking, Needlepoint
- About Me:
- Proud owner of many pets, just wish fish were as easy as the rest of these guys.
- All kinds.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Freshwater Fish Experts
- Got GF / BF
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I worked at a small seafood restaurant that had a goldfish in a bowl. I thought it was cruel and took him home to a new 10g. It promptly died. I was so saddened by it I went out and bought more fish... the rest is history.
- Favorite fish:
- Pinky; red-capped oranda. What a clown!
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- They're soothing and tranquil most of the time, but every so often they get so goofy you can't help but smile. Plus they drive my cats wild.
- Best advice:
- Don't ever listen to Pet Store Employees.
- Other pets:
- 2 cats (lint and tbone) proud mama of both for over 7 years and a hamster named Acorn who turned 4 l
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 05-25-2011 03:35 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points