- Louisville, KY
- writing, traveling, aquariums
- Business Consultant
- About Me:
- I love nature. I have an environmental degree with ecology as an emphasis. While I am in business, I still enjoy chemistry, biology and animal behavior. Salt water tanks are a lot of fun to keep up and then watch.
- Forgotten Realms novels, SciFi, Fantasy.
- University Degree
- Aquarium 1:
- A 29 gallon salt water nano. It has SG 1.024, pH 8.2, temp 76. There is about 15 lbs live rock, 5 lbs base rock, 20 lbs live sand. I have an Orange Spotted Goby, a pair of Onyx Percula Clownfish, and a Skunk Cleaner Shrimp. There are also 2 blue legged dwarf hermits and 2 reg tipped hermits.
- Aquarium 2:
- A 75 gallon salt water tank. It is three months without fish. I have 2 blue knuckle crabs, one emerald crab, too many red tipped hermits, two turbos, eight Astrae Snails with 40 lbs live sand and 40 lbs live rock. I also have a 3.6 gallon refugium on the back of the tank.
- Aquarium 3:
- A 5 gallon fresh water tank with 3 live plants and a white head, blue body, red tipped crowntail betta.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I have 2 additional one gallon betta tanks with live plants in each. One pink veiltail betta and a blue crowntail betta.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I wanted a hobby to give me something to do when I got home from work and keep me busy on weekends.
- Favorite fish:
- Orange Spotted Goby.
- Why I like fish::
- They have unique personalities. There is nothing like feeding and taking care of an aquarium.
- Best advice:
- Don't do water changes during a moment of crisis when your emotions are in control. You will forget something.
- Other pets:
- I have two cats. A Lilac Himalayan and a silver tabby.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-03-2011 11:21 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points