- Aquariums, music, motorcycles, ceramic art
- AV Technologist
- Bluegrass (traditional and contemporary), folk, blues, jazz, swing, classical, baroque, big band, sw
- sci-fi, mystery, classics
- sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, travel, nature
- My Dad (RIP), Cal Ripken (Baltimore Orioles), Mike Auldridge and Jerry Douglas
- PBS mostly
- Human Race
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- another source of information and knowledge and insight sharing
- Upper Marlboro
- Aquarium 1:
- 26 gal Bowfront, 6 bloodfin tetras, 7 otocinlus cats, 3 corydoras cats, 1 sailfin plecostomus, 2 dwarf chain loaches, lots of plants, pond snails and 4 assassin snails.
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 gallon with 1 betta (My "stray" fish), 3 otocinclus cats, 3 peppered cory cats, 1 dwarf chain loach, <sigh> more snails and 4 assassin snails.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- An uncle gave me a used 20 gallon tank, light and cover in 1970.
- Favorite fish:
- small catfish, plecos
- Fish I have bred:
- swords, mollys
- Best advice:
- pre-treat your plants for snails... ALWAYS!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 01-01-2011 03:49 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points