- Aquarium 1:
- 5 gallon, 1 black moor, 1 fantail, 1 pleco, 2 snails...and yes, I am moving the gold fish to a bigger aquarium, they are still small.
- Aquarium 2:
- 3 gallon, 2 mollies.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium...yet. Wanna set up a 20 gallon for my goldfish very soon, though.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I took my daughter to Nemo on Ice, and she loved it so much that i surprised her with fish the next morning.
- Favorite fish:
- Black Moor...mine is my baby :)
- Why I like fish::
- I like that you can leave them for a weekend and they'll be fine. Also, no late night/early morning walks, and no allergies :)
- Best advice:
- RESEARCH!!! When i first purchased my fish, i thought it would be super easy, and while it isnt overly complicated or labor intensive, I had NO idea how much I did NOT know.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 10-12-2010 10:42 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points