- Suttons Bay, Michigan
- Breeding, Coral Propagation, Culturing Phytoplankton & Rotifers, Gardening, and being a mom!
- Owner of Tropical Bay Aquariums
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- It's wonderful to see other hobbyists such as my husband and myself, but we took ours a step further
- Sarasota, Florida
- Aquarium 1:
- Our 1st Aquarium was 2 - 55 Gallon Reef Tanks, where we mostly had a wide selection of Corals and a few fish
- Aquarium 2:
- We graduated a few years back to 1 - 220 Gallon and a 180 Gallon, we now have many corals and polyps that have reproduced and a few mates of different Clownfish, who have spawned many times!
- Aquarium 3:
- Our third aquarium is now our store that we run out of our home. We have 20/30 Gallon Tanks and stackables, plus, Lace rock, live rock, and dry goods
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- We began small, and had an awful time with the flatworms & Bristle Worms that came in on the live rock we bought. We learned the hard way of ridding ourselves of this nuisance and killed all our precious fish, but was able to save the coral.
- Favorite fish:
- My favorite fish are the Clowns ... they have such a gentle behavior
- Fish I have bred:
- Percula Clowns
Maroon Clowns w/ gold
Black and White striped Clowns
- Why I like fish::
- I grew up in Sarasota, Florida on Siesta Key. I've always loved tropical fish, plus, I was fortunate to study Marine Biology at Mote Marine with our High School Class.
- Best advice:
- If you fail and your tank crashes ... keep at it, the more you read and try new things, the better you will succeed at it!
- Other pets:
- Golden Lhaso Apso with black tips (12 y/o) and a sweet Dark Chocolate Lab
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-19-2011 08:08 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points