- Liverpool, England, UK
- Fishkeeping, Formula One, Drumming, Guitaring and Cinema-ning!
- About Me:
- Hi, my name is Trevor from Liverpool in England, and I have just finished my teacher training! I am 25 (for now...) and love life! I have recently been engaged and am a very happy man indeed!
- Being a music teacher, I like allsorts from bluegrass-country and metal-classical! try me on somethi
- I love Alfred Hitcock and all his suspenseful thrillers! I like world films also, and films that are
- Who I'd like to meet:
- I would love to meet Joey Jordison, the drummer from Slipknot! He's an idol of mine!
- I love reading books on ancient monuments, like the Seven Wonders of the World, but I am not really
- I love Alfred Hitcock and all of his work! I wish he was still alive...to make real films, unlike so
- Ooohhh....I like to watch factual programmes if I can, to "expand the mind" haha but i also love a g
- White British
- Got GF / BF
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I like to read about other people's aquariums and to pick up tips from more experienced users than m
- Aquarium 1:
- My coldwater tank is 45cmx45cmx45cm and is filtered with a fluval plus 2 filter. There is a large natural bogwood in the middle with 3 plants and 2 moss balls. I also have a terrocota and real snailshell decorations. There is an airstone powered by an air pump (which is noisy!) There is a day and ni
- Aquarium 2:
- I have a tropical aquarium that has been established for over 5 years now, but I will need to find the details of this for future reference!
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I have been keeping fish now for over 8 years and started with a simple goldfish bowl! i instantly realised the disadvantages of this and moved to full filtered aquarium "management" hehe
- Favorite fish:
- My favourite fish has to be a Lion Fish, the most beautiful of all fish (in my eyes!)
- Fish I have bred:
- I once bred guppies, but not intentially!
- Why I like fish::
- I find fish are extremely relaxing, and it is a pleasure to provide them with the best habitat possible!
- Best advice:
- Change your water once a week, and check everything daily to make sure there are no dead fish or old food left in the tank!
- Other pets:
- I have 2 watchful cats haha
20 (UK) Gallon Coldwater tank
2 Butterfly Plecko
2 Apple Snails
3 Live Plants
2 Moss Balls
1 Live Planted rock
Fluval 2 Plus Filter
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-23-2010 01:47 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
Correction...it's actually called the "Antartic fox"...it's adorable!
- Total Points