- Date of Birth
- September 26, 1982 (31)
- Being with my husband, playin with the doggies, and I actually enjoy going to work!
- 911 Police/Fire/EMS Dispatcher
- About Me:
- I just got married last month to the guy I used to be OBSESSED with in high school....10 years AFTER we graduated he contacts me to get together...Everything happens for a reason tho and we have 2 dogs and a lot of fish!
- Pretty much anything except classical
- Anything but Sci-Fi
- Who I'd like to meet:
- James Patterson
- Dexter, Grey's Anatomy, Oprah
- Aquarium 1:
- We have a 55 gallon freshwater with Black Moors, Ranchus and a few guppies
- Aquarium 2:
- We also have a 10 gallon with guppy fry.
- Aquarium 3:
- We just took down our 30 gallon but plan on putting it back up when the Ranchus are bigger.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My husband decided to start a 10 gallon one day and it has progressively gotten bigger!
- Favorite fish:
- Black Moors
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- They are relaxing to watch and they all have totally unique attitudes.
- Best advice:
- I don't have much experience but all I can say is make sure you can maintain an aquarium before you get one...It's a lot of work but totally worth it!
- Other pets:
- A 90 lb St. Bernard/German Shephard/Swiss Mountain Dog Mix and an 8 lb toy poodle!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-19-2010 09:31 AM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points