- Love goldfish with a fiery passion!
- Slaving away for my finned friends.
- About Me:
- Love reading, writing, painting, and sketching. Hate cooking, love eating what other people cook.
- A little bit of everything
- Fantacy, adventure
- My best friend
- Nature shows mostly
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Love everyone's helpful advice and responding to other's problems.
- Aquarium 1:
- One indoor 10g tank with four inch-long goldfish - upgrading to a 40gallon next month.
- Aquarium 2:
- 55L outdoor tupperware in a hole beneath some bushes. One oranda with a really bad swim bladder problem lives there
- Aquarium 3:
- Another 55L outdoor tupperware next to the first one. This tank contains no fishies yet.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- A witty bitty carnival fish that I got from an event started it all. My passion has grown much since then.
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
Planning to breed Goldies next
- Why I like fish::
- Goldfish are like puppies. They swim over to the corner of the aquarium when I walk in the room and act so excited. I love to watch them just doing their own thing.
- Best advice:
- Keep your water quality premium.
- Other pets:
- 2 cats..Rusty (shown in my avatar) and Lily, 4 betta fish, hermit crab (recently passed away)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-09-2010 06:23 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
That is one adorable oranda!!! Love the clarity on that.
- Total Points