- Don't own a TV
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I am sick of getting dud advice - hoping by being a member of this community I will break the cycle
- Aquarium 1:
- 260L. Community tank. Current population - 2x Silver Sharks, 2x Silver dollars, Large Yabbie, 2x fighting fish, 2x Sucking Loach, an Angelfish and too many guppies. Plenty or ornaments, and one java fern (the only thing the damn silver dollars wouldn't eat.)
- Aquarium 2:
- 2ft tank, heavily planted, mainly wisteria. Used as a tank for guppy fry.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Originally bought a smaller tank to keep some crabs a fisherman gave me for bait :) Found out they actually needed brackish water after a mass death. Converted in to a yabbie / cherrie barb tank, and progressed from there.
- Favorite fish:
- Fighting Fish - very interesting when allowed to roam free with other community fish.
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies and Mollies (not intentional). It's Almost impossible NOT to breed guppies if you have a female in there :)
- Why I like fish::
- Great stress relief. Relatively low maintenance hobby.
- Best advice:
- Check multiple sources before acting on ANY advice.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 08-01-2010 12:55 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points