06-03-2015, 09:49 PM
I find that it is better to find a breeder and get/order from them. More expensive, since you almost always need shipping, but worth it in the long...
13 replies | 306 view(s)
- Victoria, BC
- Fish, fishing, photography, gaming
- Naval Officer
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Jonathan Swift
- Anyone who is a good soldier, embodying loyalty and a strong sense of ethics.
- Lie to me, game of thrones, the borgias, family guy, south park, etc.
- Quebecois / Canadian
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Because reading about fish from articles only gets you so far.
- Aquarium 1:
- 90gal goldfish tank - 3 ranchus
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Partner was given 6 goldfish as a gift... rushed out to get them a home.
- Favorite fish:
- Why I like fish::
- I enjoy fish with rich colours and human expressions. Ranchus are great for both.
- Best advice:
- Find a local petstore you can trust. Buy from breeders.
I groom ranchus. That is all.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:09 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
How big is he? I like how his colouring is split top and bottom like that :)
Name: Silver Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 750 posts in our forums.
Name: Silver Reputation Reward
This award is given to members that have received 1000 reputation points.
Name: Bronze Reputation Reward
This award is given to members that have received 100 reputation points.
Name: Bronze Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 250 posts in our forums.
Name: Bronze Gallery Award
Given to Members that have posted 10 pictures in the photo gallery.
- Total Points
- For loads of awesome info!!
- Thanks for creating this gift
- Great little goldfish gifts :)
- something for the fish to snack on
- Seems fitting that you should recive the first one
- To the troops - My father, brother and sister.