- Northern Michigan
- Aquarium 1:
- 10 gallon starter tank, which now the quarantine tank!
- Aquarium 2:
- Upgraded to a 14 gallon Aqueon tank which contains tropical fish.
- Aquarium 3:
- Then bought a used 30 gallon Aqueon tank and stand which houses my Orandas.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- My beautiful 55 gallon Aqueon matching tank and stand which houses my goldfish from my pond for the winter.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Came home when I was 4 to a surprise of 2 tiny goldfish in a bowl. That was it! I was hooked for life! :)
- Favorite fish:
- I gotta say I LOVE Goldfish. Orandas being partial to my heart!
- Fish I have bred:
- Goldfish, and zebra danios!! What do you mean I bred?!? The breed prolifically themselves!! :D
- Why I like fish::
- They give a peaceful serenity embience as they glide through the sparkling water! (In other words they keep me sane)
- Best advice:
- When you share your experience with others you are giving a priceless gift.
- Other pets:
- An adopted mutt, a jack russell who is the love of my life, a chihuahua who is the sweetest baby and
FISH FRIENDS ARE THE BEST!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 06-02-2010 02:11 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points