- Idaho Falls, ID
- Scuba Diving, Fish, Swimming, Photography, Camping, and Idaho Falls Symphony
- Event Specialist
- In College
- Riverton, UT
- Aquarium 1:
- 100 gallon American Cichlids-Tiger Oscar, Texas, Jack Dempsey, Parrot, Convict, Pleco, Clown Knife, and Leporinus fasciatus.
- Aquarium 2:
- 40 gallon Brackish tank-Mollies, Mono Sabae, Green Spotted Puffer
- Aquarium 3:
- 2 Albino African Clawed Frogs
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- 10 gallon sand bottom tank with pee wee puffer, bumblebee gobies, and flounders.
Community 55 gallon tank.
40 Gallon Goldfish tank.
8 gallon globe guppy tank.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I had my first 10 gallon community fish tank as a kid.
- Favorite fish:
- Mandarin Fish
- Fish I have bred:
- Mollies, Platies, Swordtails, and Guppies.
- Why I like fish::
- I have always loved fish. I enjoy watching them, breeding them, and feeding them. I also love scuba diving.
- Best advice:
- Water changes, and don't overfeed.
- Other pets:
- 2 Basset Hounds and 1 fat cat.
"When life gives you troubles, blow bubbles."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-19-2010 08:16 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points