- fish now
- dispatcher/book keeper
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Interesting to find out info
- Aquarium 1:
- 1 community (3 rose Danios, 3 zebra danios, 4 neon tetras, 4 emperer tetra's, 3 plus Micky Mouse Platies, 3 high fin Platies plus it has a breeder tank with 3 month old babies and 5 newborns.
- Aquarium 2:
- In other tank a comet goldfish and a fan tail goldfish.
- Aquarium 3:
- I'm starting to set up a tank for a batch of babies again.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- My son has with him a tank of about 50 babie Mickey Mouse Platties which we're getting ready to find homes for.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I bought my daughter a goldfish and 2 Blue Neon Tetra's for christmas.
Then my husband figured she needed more so he added 5 more then it went from there.
To stop bullying I had to make a few into schools, etc.
- Favorite fish:
- Goldfish (they have such personalities.
- Fish I have bred:
- Mickey Mouse Platies.
Had a pregnant high fin Platie but when I moved her to have her babies, we lost her.
- Why I like fish::
- It's calming. Sometimes better than the TV to watch.
- Best advice:
- stick to 3 females. The livebearers just won't stop producing even without trying to breed.
Every 3 weeks!!!!!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 09-29-2010 08:02 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points