- Grad Student/Walmart
- Graduated College
- Aquarium 1:
- 28 Gallon Euro Bow Front
6 Emerald Green Catfish
6 Bloodfin Tetras
1 Pearl Gourami
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Oh man, my first tank was about 6 months ago and it was a 1.5 gallon aquarium by Tetra for one Betta. It was a blast and from there I went to a 5 gallon, then a 20 gallon, and finally a 28 gallon. This is all since October. Once I got into it, it just took off!
- Favorite fish:
- Take a guess? Pearl Gourami, that's right!
- Why I like fish::
- They're cleaner and quieter than dogs with much more of a fiery personality. They're much more entertaining to watch than most pets, in my opinion and not to mention absolutely beautiful.
- Best advice:
- Start small and work your way up slowly. If you can successfully manage a smaller, simpler tank, you can move up and improve your methods by tons of research and simple trial and error. Unfortunately, you will probably lose a few fish in the process of learning. Sometimes, you'll lose fish for no apparent reason at all, but don't get discouraged, even though it's very sad. Try to figure out what you did wrong and try again. As always, if you're new at this seek advice here in the beginner f
- Other pets:
- 1 dog, he's a Lhasa Apso-Shih-Tzu-Poodle mix, abbreivated: Lhashipoo. His name is Gizmo. =)
28 Gallon Bowfront: 6 Bloodfin Tetras, 6 Emerald Green Catfish, 1 Powder Blue Dwarf Gourami
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 04-02-2010 01:08 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points