- Date of Birth
- May 1
- Red Bank, New Jersey
- Hiking, Jogging, Gardening, Swimming, Drawing, other artsy things, and looking at my fish c:
- About Me:
- I'm 17, raised a military brat, moved all over the world. Always had a love for fish and am just now getting more serious in the hobby.
- Almost anything, only thing particular is Owl City.
- Anything action, horror, drama, comedy, and especially sci-fi.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Quite a lot of people actually.
- Too many to list.
- Nothing really only animal planet, Falling Skies, Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef
- In School
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To get updates on certain species, help with my fish and aquariums and to talk with other fish lover
- Catania, Sicily
- Aquarium 1:
- 10 gallon planted with a pair of Apistogramma trifasciata, 4 Oticinclus catfish, and 8 Nannostomus marginatus.
- Aquarium 2:
- 20 Gallon with 1 German Blue Ram, and 6 Panda Cories.
- Aquarium 3:
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I have a few unused tanks. A 55 Gallon Acrylic tank, a 20 gallon long, and a 10 gallon.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Simply bought a 10 gallon tank, the basic supplies, and a blue gourami,(which I owned for 7 1/2 years)
- Favorite fish:
- Haven't decided yet >. <
- Fish I have bred:
- Platys, mollies, guppies, Apistogramma trifasciata.
- Why I like fish::
- I don't exactly know, something about them is.... captivating.
- Best advice:
- RESEARCH. OH SWEET JESUS DO RESEARCH DON'T JUST BUY A FISH. THAT IS THE WORRRRSSSSTTTT MISTAKE EVER!
- Other pets:
- 4 cats, and 2 dogs.
My 10 Gallon Aquarium Journal
10 Gallon Planted: 1x Apistogramma trifasciata, 8x Nannostomus marginatus
20 Gallon: 1x Mikrogeophagus ramirezi, 10x Nannostomus beckfordi, 3x Otocinclus vittatus
~Formerly known as Carapar56~
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 07:51 PM
- Join Date
Brakes for hallucinations
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
Name: Silver Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 750 posts in our forums.
Name: Silver Reputation Reward
This award is given to members that have received 1000 reputation points.
Name: Bronze Reputation Reward
This award is given to members that have received 100 reputation points.
- Total Points
- Sorry for you loss, wish this was real.
- Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing
- Are you old enough to drink? Oh, well, For JJ's fish!
- The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming!
- In memory of the one you lost.
- Because your not cool unless you gift yourself.
- For Childhood Depression.
- Support the fight against HIV/AIDS and work to stop the spread.
- If you get to the point where you need to hit your child, I strongly suggest you rethink your life.