- Sacramento, CA
- Aquarium 1:
- I am cycling a new 150 gallon tank for my Giant Gourami's new home.
- Aquarium 2:
- I currently have an 80 gallon tank for my Giant Gourami and 10" Plec (upgrading soon to 150gal)
- Aquarium 3:
- Also have another 80 gallon filled with guppies and platys, as well as a 40 gal with mollys ("Mollywood").
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- A 20 gallon quarantine tank
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- A friend gave me a 20 gallon tank and a big goldfish. A year later, got an 80 gallon tank and started raising guppies. Over next 2 years, added two new tanks and raised livebearers and plecs. Finally moved up to a large "centerpiece" fish: a gorgeous juvenile giant gourami. She spent the last 6 months in an 80 gallon tank and is quickly outgrowing it :-). Now have a new 150 gallon that I'm cycling before I move her in.
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies, Mollies, Platys
- Why I like fish::
- ***BIG BIG BIG NOTE***
My Giant Gourami was a rescue! Some d**ned as**nine fool, NOT ME, tattooed her with pink polka dots. Tattooing fish is a horrible, torturous, cruel, nasty thing to do to a fish!!!!! The process is illegal in several countries and should be in all of them. Hopefully, tattooed fish will no longer be available in any retailer.
Having said that, she needed a home, and I'm happy to spoil her rotten for the rest of her life!!!!!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 01-29-2011 07:24 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points
- Merry Christmas! Another fish for your tank!
- Merry Christmas! A fish for your AC Tank