- Date of Birth
- May 3, 1984 (29)
- Camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, disc golf, movies, bbqs, drinking
- About Me:
- Currently going to school for biomedical sciences @ CSU. Go Rams!
- A vast range. Favorite band is Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers
- Dialog Comedies. ex. Big Lebowski
- Who I'd like to meet:
- People who can learn me on some fish stuff
- HS Thompson, PH Capstick, Robert Jordan, RA Salvatore, George RR Martin, Douglas Adams
- TV is bad for the soul
- Myspace URL:
- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Receiving information, sharing pictures of my fishes
- Yuma, CO
- Aquarium 1:
- 20 gallon freshwater tetra tank. 4 Redeye Tetras, 3 Cardinals, 1 Opaline Gourami, and a very tiny Cory Catfish (4yrs old, won't grow past a half inch!)
- Aquarium 2:
- 30 gallon freshwater breeder tank. Right now I just have guppies, a highfin leopard plecostomus, a dinosaur bichir, and my crossbred guppies and mollies; my two gollies.
- Aquarium 3:
- 65 gallon freshwater tank. 1 Spotted Raphael catfish, 2 gorgeous Jack Dempseys and their near constant cycle of fresh spawn
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I got a wild hair up my ass one day and started a fish tank with NO idea what I was doing. I've improved much ;)
- Favorite fish:
- Jack Dempsey Cichlid
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies and Mollies. I have successfully bred Gollies that are currently around two years old and doing great. My Jack Dempseys breed like crazy.
- Why I like fish::
- Aesthetically pleasing and it gives me something to do. We all need a hobby; ours just coincide.
- Best advice:
- Research, research, research before any steps you might take.
- Other pets:
- Dog: Pug/Dachshund mix, a Pugsund
I don't judge a taco by its shell...
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 10-04-2012 10:46 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points
- For your AC tank! Sorry there was no JD's!lol