- Hooti and the Blowfish
- The increadable Mr. Limpit
- Who I'd like to meet:
- A mermaid
- anything to do with fish
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Its a nice community to share in a hobby and exchange information
- Aquarium 1:
- a 20 gallon planted tank using a soil substraight medium. I have a breeding pair of angelfish and a couple of red miner tetras
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 gallon planted tank also using a soil substraight medium. I used this tank as an experimental tank with soil substraights. Now the home of red miner tetras.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have any more room in my apartment for any more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I got my first aquarium when I was 9. I had all sorts of tropical fish started out with guppies, mollies, platties and swords.
- Favorite fish:
- Angel fish and tetras
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies, mollies, platties, swords, oscars, and angels
- Why I like fish::
- Its cool watching them swim and interact with an environment thats hidden from our view except through the window of the aquarium
- Best advice:
- When setting up your tank think along the lines of where they live and replicate that in your aquarium. Avoid crossing species from too diverse habitats such as having a community of African cichlids and angel fish
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-21-2011 09:58 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points