- Plants, animals, music, art, films, pc gaming, cooking, alternative medicine, nutrition.
- PhD Student
- About Me:
- I am a full time university student doing a PhD in history and cultural studies.
- I love most music. Classical, world, celtic, rock, some pop, alternative, dark wave.
- Romancing the Stone; Aliens; Star Wars; Indiana Jones.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Many, many books. Sara Douglass, Neil Gaiman, Charles de Lint
- Got GF / BF
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To learn about fish keeping, different fish species, and be an ethical fish owner.
- Aquarium 1:
- 40 Litre (10 US gallon) black gravel, mopani wood, thin leaved java fern, and java moss, with six very happy and healthy neon tetras.
- Aquarium 2:
- 21.6 litre (5.7 US gallon) hexagonal tank. Empty awaiting leak repair.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I have always had in interest in keeping pet fish, and received a tank for my birthday.
- Favorite fish:
- Neon Tetras; Krill
- Why I like fish::
- Fish are awesome because they're strange, mysterious and are such amazing creatures!
- Best advice:
- Do lots of research on fish-keeping, read and listen lots, and make informed decisions.
- 40 liter (10 gallon): black gravel, mopani wood, thin leaved java fern, java moss, and six very happy neon tetras
- 5.7 gallon (21.7 litre) glass hex: currently empty and to be repaired (probably will become a hospital tank)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 01-31-2012 12:04 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points
- You like neon tetra's so here one for your page.