- Date of Birth
- December 9, 1983 (29)
- Beaverton, OR
- Getting into the aquarium thing! I also dig photography, reading, and playing with the internet.
- Web designer
- About Me:
- I'm the kind of person who believes it takes more than a block of text to get to know a person.
- Live in partner
- Graduated College
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallons -
3 Platies (Lars, Jens, and Whitey),
2 Angels (Kosh and Blondie),
1 Bala Shark (Sam),
1 Pleco (G'Kar).
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium... yet!
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I had a tank when I was a kid and loved it - fell out of it until I moved in with Tyler, who had a gorgeous 55 gallon tank sitting fishless on his mantle awaiting a new life cycle!
- Favorite fish:
- I try not to play favorites, but the angels crack me up! :)
- Fish I have bred:
- None yet!
- Why I like fish::
- They're colorful and shiny! It's fun to watch them interact and play - they really do have personalities if you pay enough attention! I have always felt that water and plants are the most beautiful things on the planet... and my aquarium has both!
Also, fish don't make a mess (in my space, anyway) and I'm not allergic to them!
- Best advice:
- You don't want to listen to my advice for at least another few months! I don't know what I'm talking about yet - but I'm learning fast!
- Other pets:
- No others in my house, though the neighborhood cats seem to be fascinated with me.
"The question is not how to continue to do what we have been doing
but how best to achieve our objectives under new circumstances."
-David Friedman, Future Imperfect
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 10-03-2009 07:56 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points