- Aquarium 1:
- 20G long, freshwater planted tank with cherry barbs, red serpae tetras, khuli loaches, and a cory.
- Aquarium 2:
- 20G planted, cool water axolotl tank with guppies.
- Aquarium 3:
- 3 gallon planted RCS tank.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I have a 10G planted, el natural tank with microrasboras and celestial pearl danios. I also have another axolotl tank that's 55 gallons and sparsely planted.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My uncle gave me a 10G when I was 7. The rest is history.
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies, plattys, white cloud minnows, mollies... I never breed fish deliberately.
- Other pets:
- 1.1.0 Big eyed tree frogs, 1.1.3 axolotls, 1.1.0 leopard geckos, and 1.1.0 parakeets.
Of course we can fit another tank in; we don't really need a couch, do we?
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-25-2016 04:49 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points