- About Me:
- I am me. o.0
- Rock, soft rock, metal, easy listening, alternative, japanese.
- Animal general books, fish books,Reptile, care and knowledge, terranium, vivariums etc.
- Got GF / BF
- Aquarium 1:
2 Firemouth Cichlids
3 Golden Panchax
2 Tbar Cichlids
1 Pictus Cat
1 Peppermint Cory (likes his own company, long story, had him for 4 years now)
- Aquarium 2:
1 Female Brichardi (my lovely Nova)
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I used to keep goldfish, until i realised how easy it was to keep tropicals (i got older). My fancy golds i had for 6 years and were huge! I was made to give them up before i moved as it was too difficult with the tank i had.
Ive been keeping fish for a total of 10 years, ive been keeping tropical fish for 4 years.
- Fish I have bred:
- Platys, moliies (duh so easy)
Gouramis (although the male died and alot of the fry were eaten before i could get the holding net, i have some left thriving)
Im not really breeding anything on purpose.
My golden Panchax look a bit excited about something...lol
- Why I like fish::
- I love the beauty and fluid movements. The challenge of keeping something with such special requirements....i mean these things live under water!! lol
They are true eyecandy to behold when you enter a room and see your setup. Your own personal little world.
It also pleases me to look after animals and make sure they are healthy and have good lives.
- Other pets:
- 2 cats.
I used to keep and breed a wide range of reptiles (mostly species of lizard).
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 01-10-2010 11:56 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points
- Thank you for all your help :)