- New Hampshire, US
- My pets, forums, day hikes, gardening, recently attempting aquascaping...
- Still in high demand.
- About Me:
- I am someone who is really bad at filling out profiles.
- A wide variety. Country, classic rock, hard rock, heavy metal, 80's hair bands...
- Fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, campy horror, comedy, anything by Kevin Smith...
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Other cool folks.
- Fantasy, sci-fi, true crime... Currently reading One Second After by William R. Forstchen.
- Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, IT Crowd, Battlestar Galactica...
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Just got here. I joined because the few threads I checked out had helpful and friendly replies.
- Aquarium 1:
- My main tank is a 55 gallon bow front corner planted tank. It has 6 Neon Tetras, 10 Serpae Tetras, 1 atya shrimp, 5 skunk corydoras (5 more on order with LFS), and 2 baby Guppies and 1 ghost shrimp (that I've discovered, may be more. I suspect they came with some plants I recently got.
- Aquarium 2:
- 5 gl planted tank. Currently has aprox 15 plants and a delta tail betta.
- Aquarium 3:
- I do have a 3rd tank, not currently set up. It's an 80 gallon Sea Clear.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Have always wanted an aquarium, found a couple good deals and made the leap.
- Favorite fish:
- The Mighty Betta!
- Why I like fish::
- They're beautiful. Quiet (I also have 5 parrots who Never. Stop. Talking. Fish are a nice contrast). They are fun and I get a lot of enjoyment watching them go about their day/night.
- Best advice:
- Do not listen to your local pet store until you've done the research yourself and *know* they are giving you truthful advice.
- Other pets:
- 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 african grey, 1 sun conure, 1 dusky conure, 2 budgies, handfull of fish.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 08-04-2009 08:30 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points