- NEW ZEALAND
- Graphic Designer
- Heroic Fantasy/Sports/Nature etc
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- love of learning something new about the underwater environment
- Aquarium 1:
- Have a 162L Aquarium in the study, fully planted and holds Neon tetra, Blue two spot Gourami, Moonlight Gourami and Pearl Gourami. I like Gourami lol
- Aquarium 2:
- Second tank is around 70L, have it in the spare room, at the moment its just cycling with plants until i'm ready to ad fish
- Aquarium 3:
- Third aquarium is being set up to attempt to breed my Pearl Gourami shortly.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- Have two more aquariums but are empty at the moment, until the time comes to get more occupents or have a successful spawn etc.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My grandfather used to have gold fish, and I took up the tropical side once I was responsible enough for him to teach me the basics etc lol
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- Only one attempt which didn't go to plan (Gourami) make was to violent! injured females etc
- Why I like fish::
- Love to watch them swimming around, makes me relax, keeps me occupied and amused and a sense of achievement is involved when something like a new aqualandscape goes right etc
- Best advice:
- look after your fish they way you should or don't have em at all.
- Other pets:
- At the moment a Black cat called Nugget, a bit slow he is but amusing so!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-12-2009 07:13 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points