- Date of Birth
- February 12, 1982 (31)
- California, USA
- Soccer, Tropical Fish, sadly the Stock Markets
- Director of Soccer Development
- About Me:
- I am who I am, like it or lump it. 'Typical Brit'
- Pretty much anything, except heavy rock
- Action, Comedy, Sci Fi, not really into Chic Flicks
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Anyone from the past, centuries ago!
- Don't read too much, not unless its to expand my knowledge
- Don't really have a hero
- Mainly the news
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Full of knowledge and plenty of people who share a common interest
- Liverpool, England
- Aquarium 1:
- 37 Gallon Tank, mixed with 2 Gold Angel Fish, 1 Half Black Angel Fish, 6 Blue Tetra's, 6 Skirt Tetra's, 4 Zebra Danios, 1 Pleco, 1 Fire Eel, and if i had room, 3 kids.
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 Gallon Tank, 5 Tiger Barbs, 5 Albino Tiger Barbs
- Aquarium 3:
- 10 Gallon Tank, Pirate themed with Cardinal Tetra's and Glowlight Tetra's
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I had a male betta fish, and kept upgrading him to a bigger tank from the bowl he had, then we wanted him to have friends, and then he died of a tumor....lol
- Favorite fish:
- Angelfish or Betta's
- Fish I have bred:
- Currently trying to breed Longtail Zebra Danios, Tiger Barbs, and Angelfish
- Why I like fish::
- Peaceful, entertaining, and I am fascinating by the variety that can come from breeding
- Best advice:
- Research. I did plenty of research before I setup even my small 5 gallon. I have become friends with my local fish store.
- Other pets:
10g - 4 Tiger Barbs, 2 Albino Tiger Barbs
10g - 10 Cardinal Tetra's
37g - 2 Gold Angelfish, 1 Peacock Eel, 1 Pleco, 5 Skirt Tetra's, 5 Blue Tetra's
55g - New Seahorse Reef Tank Coming Soon!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 01-28-2010 04:41 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points
- Sorry for the misunderstanding!