- Calgary, Alberta
- breeding fish, computers, camping, hunting, fishing
- Equipment operator
- Oxford, Nova Scotia
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 g Community Tank setup for South Asia Bio type
- Aquarium 2:
- 2 10 g tanks setup for breeding
- Aquarium 3:
- 33 and 55 gal Fry grow out tanks.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- 10 gal Planted and 5 Gal quarintie
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I started keeping fish over 25 years ago and did some breeding then, I have increased and decreased the number of tanks over the years and am now back to 10 tanks, 1 community and the rest are used in my breeding endevours
- Favorite fish:
- Really don't have a favorite.
- Fish I have bred:
- I have breed: Bettas, Guppies, Swordtails, Coryadoras, Pearl Gourami,
- Why I like fish::
- I just like to be able to reproduce their natural enviroment to see if i can get them to breed.
- Best advice:
- Always Cycle your tank before adding a bio load.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 04-11-2009 06:24 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points