- Pittsburgh, PA
- Church, fishing, biking, hiking, gardening, outdoor activities
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon planted-pair of Gernman blue rams & pair of gold rams, praecox rainbowfish, bristlenose plecos, neon tetras, australe orange & yellow kimono killifish, amano shrimp, & cherry shrimp. Dwarf baby tears, microsword, Amazon sword, guppy grass, moss, java fern, anubias, & crypts.
- Aquarium 2:
- RETIRED-3 gallon - Endler fry tank and Red cherry shrimp; java moss carpet, driftwood, and java fern aquascape
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Fish were the first pets I could have as a kid, and I've enjoyed them ever since.
- Favorite fish:
- Too hard to decide! There are so many interesting fish out there.
- Fish I have bred:
- Tiger endlers :) and Australe orange killifish
- Best advice:
- Keep learning and be flexible!
- Other pets:
- a sweet Border collie and Orchids :)
55 gallon planted - Fish & Shrimp - Pair of Gold Rams, albino bristlenose plecos, school of neon tetras, school of praecox dwarf neon rainbowfish, australe orange killifish, yellow kimono killifish, amano shrimp, bamboo shrimp, and a cherry shrimp colony. Plants - Dwarf baby tears, vals, guppy grass, moss, narrow-leafed java fern, amazon swords, anubias, and crypts
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 02-28-2014 07:03 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
This looks great...like how flowing it looks. I thought it was a much bigger tank from the photo. Very striking. (I have to look into some of those plants you have!).
- Total Points