- Pittsburgh, PA
- Church, fishing, biking, hiking, gardening, outdoor activities
- Aquarium 1:
- 30 gallon planted-Pair of German Blue Rams, clan of tiger endlers, bristlenose pleco, school of emerald dwarf rasboras, school of dwarf neon blue ricefish, bamboo shrimp, amano shrimp, and a cherry shrimp colony. Dwarf baby tears, Najas roraima, guppy grass, moss, narrow-leafed java fern, and anubia
- Aquarium 2:
- 3 gallon - Endler fry tank and Red cherry shrimp; java moss carpet, driftwood, and java fern aquascape
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Fish were the first pets I could have as a kid, and I've enjoyed them ever since.
- Favorite fish:
- Too hard to decide! There are so many interesting fish out there.
- Fish I have bred:
- Tiger endlers :) and Australe orange killifish
- Best advice:
- Keep learning and be flexible!
- Other pets:
- a sweet Border collie and Orchids :)
30 gallon planted - Fish & Shrimp - Pair of German Blue Rams, albino & calico bristlenose plecos, school of emerald dwarf rasboras, school of neon tetras, honey gold gourami, amano shrimp, and a cherry shrimp colony. Plants - Dwarf baby tears, vals, guppy grass, moss, narrow-leafed java fern, amazon swords, anubias, and many unknown broadleaf plants (foreground)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 10-23-2013 01:52 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
This looks great...like how flowing it looks. I thought it was a much bigger tank from the photo. Very striking. (I have to look into some of those plants you have!).
- Total Points