- Northwest Indiana
- Pets, wild Birds, Spirituality,
- Taking care of a housefull of pets is a job in itself!
- About Me:
- I am a wife, a petmom, and a very Spiritual person.
- Classic Rock; Yes, the Alan Parsons Project, the Grateful Dead, etc. Also Classical, Folk, Disco (ye
- Favorites; Fantasy (LotR, Willow, Labrynth, etc.), Sci-Fi (Dune, Stargate, etc.)
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Anyone who knows me knows I'd love to meet Harrison Ford!!!
- Sci-Fi, non-Fiction
- My husband, no contest!
- Big Bang Theory, Reaper, Doctor Who (since late 1970s!), Lost, Sabado Gigante (I don't even speak Sp
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I like the exchange of information, and coming to a place where I can meet with like-minded people.
- Aquarium 1:
- I currently have a single aquarium: 25 gallon hexagonal with two female Mickey Mouse Platys, two female Koi Swordtails, and a very large Plecostomus. The aquarium is decorated with a background of blue-toned Roman ruins, a standing Neptune about a foot high, a fake broken vase, and small Roman ruins
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I first started keeping fish on a whim, and greatly enjoyed it! Now, no aquarium is large enough, although I only have space for so much!
- Best advice:
- Start slowly!!! Don't start with a 10 gallons or smaller.
- Other pets:
- I also have two cats, and a Basenji mix.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 10-02-2009 09:29 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points