- Kansas City, Missouri
- fish, dogs, hiking, painting, graphic design, gardening, reading, writing, learning
- Art Director
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To help me keep my tank and fish friends in good shape and to find answers such burning questions as
- Aquarium 1:
- Tropical freshwater, 40 gallon
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My mom always had aquariums and when I was old enough, I wanted one of my own. Kept and bred various tropical fish, kept local crayfish, and sometimes the occasional salamander until I left for college. Haven't had an aquarium again until now, 12 years later.
- Favorite fish:
- Weather (Dojo) Loach
- Fish I have bred:
- Oh, just boring live bearers like platys, sword tails, guppies, etc.
- Why I like fish::
- They are calming, attractive, interesting on many levels, and oh so much better than television.
- Other pets:
- two rottweilers, Mokey and Crook.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-08-2009 10:41 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points