- Date of Birth
- July 26, 1977 (38)
- Kelowna BC Canada
- Computers, MMA, Pets, Cars
- Car Sales
- Aquarium 1:
- South american cichlids, less aggresive Africans and clown loaches... Planted for the time being
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I had a fish tank given to me that I planned to convert to a reptile terrarium (like most teenagers) and somehow discovered a love for fish.
- Favorite fish:
- To hard to say.. it would be cichlids for a family of fish!! I like salmon to eat lol
- Fish I have bred:
- African cichlids (jewel cichlid)
- Why I like fish::
- I like the science aspect of fish keeping, as it teaches me things I can take to all aspects of life. I like observing the living 'soap opera' that takes place in the tank. I like to tinker with set ups to make them ideal.
- Best advice:
- Read read and read... don t cheap out on filter systems!! Maintain a good biological filter... its the most important thing!!
- Other pets:
- Dog.. Pomeranian Shzit-zu. Name: Frodo
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 05-26-2009 10:22 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points