- Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
- Aquarium 1:
- 10 gallon tropical
- Aquarium 2:
- 5 gallon quarantine/hospital tank
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- Favorite fish:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 10-18-2011 12:29 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Products
- Number of Reviews
- Number of times Products viewed
- Last Product Uploaded
- Last Review Posted
My guppies will eat it but I'm not convinced the quality is that good.
The flakes are weird. Sometimes there are very thick "chunks" that the guppies will not/cannot eat. The flakes are an odd grey colour.
The bloodworms mixed in aren't that good either. They are mostly empty casings which are very hard to digest, contain little nutrients and can cause bloating.
It's a huge container and feeding these to my 8 guppies daily for the past few months has barely made a dent in it. However, I won't be replacing the container once I'm out.
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
Very nice, I have one of these guys.
I love the colouring, it's a really deep black and a really sharp yellow. Kind of like caution tape!
Name: Silver Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 750 posts in our forums.
Name: Bronze Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 250 posts in our forums.
Name: Bronze product award
Given to members who have added 10 products to our review section.
Name: Bronze Reputation Reward
This award is given to members that have received 100 reputation points.
- Total Points
- Sorry he didn't make it despite all your efforts!
- Everyone needs a flounder
- ... to keep you going till you get the real deal!
- Congrats on the engagement!
- In case you can't find a pygmy cory
- You're cycled! Congratulations!
- For the new Northern boy!