- Date of Birth
- June 29, 1980 (35)
About Barnaby Jones
- Hilton, New York
- Fish Keeping (duh), and Airsoft
- Developmental Disabilities Services
- About Me:
- I am a intermediate fish keeper. I have had many community tanks and recently became a proud owner of a large flower horn.
- anything that sounds good
- Horror, Scifi, ALIENS!!! Action/war
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Non-fiction military. Sci-fi/horror
- my family and friends
- History, Discovery, Science, Nat. Geo, and Military channel.
- German/Brittish American
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To obtain expert info on keeping my tropical fish!
- Hilton, NY
- Aquarium 1:
- 50 gallon bow front (FW). Dark green/freshwater backdrop. Drift wood. 1 Large Flowerhorn Cichlid (Damien). 1 adult clown loach (Damien's only friend he won't kill)
- Aquarium 2:
- 29 gallon (FW) 1 large common Pleco. Still cycling, soon to be a barb tank.
- Aquarium 3:
- 20 gallon (FW) in the office. 2 zebra danio's, 1 small common pleco, 4 neon tetras.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I started my higher education as a marine biology major. I have always loved aquatic life. Finished my AS in MB but chose to finish my education in CIS. Fish keeping is my hobby now.
- Favorite fish:
- My flowerhorn!
- Why I like fish::
- see how I got started
- Best advice:
- Let your tanks cycle before adding fish, don't get over anxious and send your aquatic friends to their death!!!!
- Other pets:
- My wife has a Maltese-poodle (I guess its mine now too) :-)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 01-30-2009 08:36 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points