- Savannah, GA
- Fish, Modding Games, Video Games, Writing
- About Me:
- Currently attending college. Am working on a bachelor's in Illustration. Have found an odd affinity with the Sequential Arts department--which is to say the Comics/Storyboarding department and all who inhabit it. I have a thing for guys who are enthusiastic about the ins and outs of computer programs (because I wish I could be amazing at that sort of thing, but it's still over my head at the moment). wolf_eyes calls this my love of men who "talk Geek".
- Folk, Classic Rock, Classical, Instrumental, Soundtracks, Jazz, Blues, World
- Actiony adventure type movies.
- I'll try to read just about anything, but I am very fond of fiction in general.
- I don't know anymore. The TV is in the living room and that's *so* far away from my computer. ;)
- In College
- Aquarium 1:
- 3 Gallon -- empty.
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 gallon - 7 ember tetras, 3 peacock gudgeons, ghostshrimp.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- It started in the winter of my sophomore year in college. I was, and still am, battling ongoing mild to moderate depression. I needed to take care of something. So, with fish being the only permissible pet and with the encouragement of a close friend, I got a betta.
- Favorite fish:
- I really love Clown Loaches for some bizzare reason. I want to cuddle them...
- Fish I have bred:
- Peacock gudgeons.
- Best advice:
- The three R's of fishkeeping: Research, Record, Respond.
- Other pets:
- West Highland White Terrier.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-06-2010 11:03 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points
- hooray for a finished cycle and fish!