- Carson City NV
- Union Organizer
- About Me:
- Once upon a time I saw a friend's beautiful fish tank & from there I was hooked!
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I hope to network & exchange ideas with other fish keepers, especially when dealing with unique situ
- Aquarium 1:
- 100 gal: Mature rainbows used for breeding: 2 Parkinsoni, 2 Emerald, 4 Bosemani, Turquoise
- Aquarium 2:
- 84 gal: Numerous other rainbows I have bred in my tanks.
- Aquarium 3:
- 10 gal 'nursery' tank for newborns
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- A 29gal tall that my husband has neons in
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Once upon a time I had a boyfriend who was into salt & reef. When I saw his tanks I fell in love with fish keeping. He got me started and I have been going ever since!
- Favorite fish:
- Bosemani Rainbow
- Fish I have bred:
- All Rainbows, Melanochromis Auratis cichlid
- Best advice:
- Keep your water clean & watch fish closely every day.
- Other pets:
- 3 dogs & a cat
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 01-10-2009 01:49 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points